- Installed Wordpress. September 2009. Begin slow migration of old design to new.
May very well never get completed!
- Moved to HostGator. August 2009.
The site is basically in maintenance mode,
although I have updated links to books and safety information. The Washington MSF
instructor mailing list is now non-vendor specific.
- Added section on MSF and hosting list for Evergreen
Safety Council instructors. November 2001.
- Site migrated to Sweethomes.com. November 2001.
CNN.com has printed an inflammatory report on motorcycle
accidents and death. I have written
CNN.com as well as selected Congressmen and encourage
others to do likewise. Find
how to contact your Congressman.
- Site migrated to motogrrl.com and motogrrl.org. September 2000.
- PonyExpress trip for breast cancer. July 2000.
- First track day. June 2000.
- Bought 2000 Ducati Monster from Ducati
Seattle. May 2000
- Bought 1967 Honda CT90 from one of my web students.
Serindipity at its finest! April 2000
- Became Washington Motorcycle Safety Program instructor. April 2000
- Announcement that I will ride in the
July 2000 PonyExpress.
Seeking sponsors! Sponsors
include Renton Motorcycles and Ducati Seattle, plus
a host of individuals.
- Site launched in August 1999.